These sermons are intended to help as many people as possible. Others using and sharing this material helps me reach that goal. By using the material you find here, you agree to the following:
- Permission is granted to everyone to copy, in any manner whatsoever, any or all text from any or all of these pages.
- If you plan on using the material for financial profit, you may not do so without the expressed permission of Matthew Allen.
- Preachers and Bible class teachers are encouraged to duplicate any material which they feel is appropriate to share in home or class studies.
- Anyone may share single copies with family, friends, or neighbors.
- Material reproduced in text form in church bulletins or for classroom study should include the author’s name if the text has remained unchanged.
- If content of pages is sent by e-mail, the Web address of the original must be included. All sermons may be redelivered orally without reference to the source.
Not all my material is original – as i have borrowed freely from a number of sources through the years. Credit has been given where possible.
Keep in mind that I am not surrendering my claim to copyright. I reserve the right to modify my policy at any time. Any use of the material prohibited by these statements may be granted on a case by case basis.
Please contact me for permission before reproducing material in a manner that seems in conflict with the above instructions.